Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nursery Progress

I know that I said I would post some pictures from my baby shower last weekend, but after reviewing them...Imagine the thought that I am not crazy about how I look in most of them! Ha! Silly I know, right?! Anyhow, I am waiting no some other ones from other people so that I can post summary post about the shower...But for now...Here are some shots on my parents and my sister working on Cooper's nursery...




*Mom painting the new green color-It has turned out soo beautiful!



*Bruiser has been an active part of the nursery process, he has been in and out of that room supervising whatever is going on...constantly!!



*Dad putting up the grasscloth wallpaper...



*Dad and Ashley tweaking the wallpaper...



*All the white chair rail put up around the room



*After moving most things into the Nursery from the baby shower...This is still FAR FAR from completion!!



More Pictures to Come as I get the decor on the walls and everything else in place!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the grasscloth wallpaper with green and white chair railing! That looks great! And LOVE the monkey theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fine fun friend Amy!! I didn't know you had a blog! OMGoshness! Exciting! You need to add my blog to yours (link I mean) and I'll do the same!!

    ReplyDelete