Sunday, April 24, 2011

Funny...I think so...

SO, back on track with my 30 day photo challenge...That is obviously not going to be completed in 30 consecutive days...Imagine That :)

A Photo That Makes You Laugh...

*A little background information*
While celebrating my bachelorette party in Helen,GA (with some of the greatest girls ever btw) Shelley and I decided to be sneaky and snatch Kelley's camera while we were all out...
So of course, what do we do...take stupid pictures...Duh!

About 24-48 after we returned from our fabulous weekend...This is what Kelley so graciously posted on facebook....






Whenever I see this, I cant help but giggle...sometimes laugh out loud! Thanks to some of the greatest girls I have ever known, that weekend was spectacular!

For some more hilarious excerts from the weekend..Check out my facebook page and watch the *awesome* dancing videos from the weekend! Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment