Monday, July 26, 2010

Come hang out @ my Crib

Brandon and I went crib shopping this weekend. Well, I use that term lightly as I had really already decided on which crib I had wanted prior to me "dragging him along" to the store. Upon entering the store, I immediately saw the set that I had come for. I made a B line straight for it....and amazingly, Brandon liked it too..( VERY rare that he agrees with something of the same style and price point that I do).
It took some time to decide if we wanted the style with the fold down gate, or the stationary crib. Each one converts from crib to Toddler- to Twin bed, but we just weren't sure of we felt safe enough with the gate. So, that being said...We decided on the Baby's Dream Ocean Stationary Conversion Crib in Glacier. I love it because its not too feminine, and its simple but modern at the same time.


**This is the Crib, except in Expresso...We are going with the Glacier White



**Here is the Crib in white once it is converted into the Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment