Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Challenge Day #4---Something that you wish you could forget.

This particular one poses an issue for me...I find that there are plenty of things that I wish I could have done differently, but nothing that I seem to want to forget. I believe that I am a product of my experiences,beliefs,actions and reactions. I absolutely do not agree with everything I have said,done or believed but I do feel that at this point in my life there was a reason for my stupidity or ignorance. I have tried my best to accept my defeats and downfalls and own up to my own actions.
I firmly believe that everything happends for a reason and without experiences speed bumps in our life we would not become who we are. I attempt to live my life without regret and if I dwell on things I would like to forget, then I feel I would never be able to fully learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment