Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photo Day #5

I have slacked a little on the photo challenge, but at least I havent given up completely...Right?
Todays photo is "A Picture of your favorite Memory"

I chose to share a photo of my late granddad with you today. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him (literally) and I think that ANY and ALL memories I have of him are my favorites.
For those of you that do not know me on a personal level, I grew up across the street from my grandparents for nearly 16 years, then only lived about 5 minutes away after that.
The picture below is a great one to sum up the kind of person that my granddad was. A respectable man, full of personality and cheer always!
This particular one was taken on his birthday...Which ironically he shares with my younger sister and my cousins son. Now, we get to celebrate Cooper's birthday one day before now too!!

Here's to the Greatest Man I have ever known!

No comments:

Post a Comment