Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So, I suck at this...

Alright, So I officially stink at the blogging world.
I am an expert reader and follower but I just fail in the art of keeping up with my own. As I have recently been told my a sweet friend, I should just Stop! *Thanks Judy :)
I believe the reason I am not persistent is possibly I feel that no one is interested in what I have to say, or wants to see a gazillion photos of my child. Whatever my internal reasoning may be, I am attempting to get over it.
Do I really care that I dont get comments? Does it really matter that no one "subscribes" to my (half existent) blog?

Being a stay at home mom, I do not get the "adult interaction" I was always used to. I do not get to converse about things that I find interesting or just plain need to get off my chest. Of course, I have conversations with my husband, but normally I feel I am talking to a brick wall when I get excited about something I found on Pinterest, or my latest coupon extravaganza, or how I feel like a beached whale being pregnant again!
Lots of things are constantly running through my mind, and I need an outlet.

As troublesome and wishy washy as my blog may be, I have full intentions to continue. I may not blog everyday, and I can promise that a good portion of my post will probably not be interesting to most of you...( If there even is anyone out there) but I need an outlet, and this seems to be my only option.


I seem to be getting this face more often, apparently Cooper does not appreciate good, female bonding and conversation....

3 comments:

  1. :) I read! And comments are always fun! It brightens my day and I hope this brightens yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I always read blogs that are updated. They show on my right scroll list and yours was first this am! So ha!

    ReplyDelete