Friday, August 13, 2010

ABC's of Me


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 70! This non stop hundred-something degree heat does a number on a pregnant lady!! Not to mention, the sun shines directly on the front of our house all day and the ginormous windows do not help a bit!





B- My BEDROOM theme is: A wreck at the moment! There is no current theme, just 3 tan walls and a chocolate brown accent wall...However, I do LOVE my comforter!! It is Vera Wang and I had wanted to get it from Kohls for a while, but they stopped selling. :( Thank Goodness for Ebay!

C- The CAR in the driveway is: my new "mommy mobile"... A white 2009 Dodge Caliber. Also, the hubby's BMW 323i, its white also..just like our house...Hmmm....


D- My DESK looks: Fairly clean at this point since its about to be moved into another room.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Numerous times...I have been in and out trying to battle this headache all day...

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair...Or if im not washing my hair, then my face

G- My GARAGE is filled with: Christmas things along the sides that have yet to be put into the attic (If only we had those stairs installed), a chest freezer full of who knows what, a ping pong table, other misc. things and of course the Hubby's BMW.

H- My HOUSE is: so cute! I love the windows (although they do NOT help the temperature inside) and the the master bath and closet are absolutely stunning! Those are definately what sold me on the house!!
*I am not crazy about the slight incline/hill that the house sits on, but we manage :)

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: my unmade bed with my "fortress of pillows" (As Brandon refers to it), a basket of unmatched socks ( Ha Ha)...

J- My favorite JUICE is: Depends on the time of day....Ive been drinking alot of Apple and Orange juice lately...

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the theme. I love the coffee theme of my kitchen! I had so much fun finding things to go!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: My bestie from PA, her husband and my sister and her other half!

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Probably a bill..Or a Magazine! Im slightly addicted!!


N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Hmmmm, Thats a good question...I should probably check into that...
We only converse on a regular basis with the teacher & Accountant across the street and the Preacher & teacher next door. We do however have a family 3 houses down with twins that we wave to EVERY time we drive past and they do have the cutest little dog that Bruiser loves to irritate!

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: ALMOST NOTHING! I cleaned the fridge the other night after work...There is literally a gallon of milk, a pitcher of Sweet Tea, 2 Snack Packs, a few bottles of water and some condiments in the door...That is it!!

P- My last house PARTY was: A while back...There was a lot of beer pong, karaoke and catch phrase that night..What a blast!


Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Peanut Butter Sandwhich!



R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: My gamecock office...Which is about to transform into Coopers Monkey Nursery!

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Depends, I have a few that I switch between..


T- My largest TELEVISION is: 50" in plasma in one room, and 42" LCD in the bedroom...

U- UNDER my bed you will find: An array of socks and toys that Cohen and Bruiser have drug under there...




V- The last time I VACUUMED was: A while back, Brandon has been doing most of the vacuuming since I got prego!

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: A jungle of a backyard that I would love to tackle...If only this baby would come and the heat would disappear!!

X- I wish I had X-TRA: Money...Of course!!

Y- My YARD is: Not too kid friendly out front with the incline, and needs to be cut! Out back- Its a jungle!! This heat has made it impossible to get things done out there!!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: All the time...I try and sleep whenever I can since it comes it short spurts nowadays!



I hope you've enjoy reading this! Please let me know if you do one too! I'd love to come read it!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment