Tuesday, August 17, 2010




Seeing as how I have been slack and missed some Tuesdays, I wanted to share a place that is close to home but yet allows you to feel as though you are miles away from worry!!
Back in April on last year the Dr. that my sister works for allowed her to use his beach house on Folly Beach for the weekend. We chose this time to get a little girl bonding time in. We loaded up a house with 10 girls...Drank wine, Layed on the beach, Shopped in Charleston and all in all got in some GREAT bonding time!!!
Here are a few shots of time there...I cannot wait to do this again...ASAP!!
The house is located at 1105 East Arctic and has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms...It is absolutely amazing!!! If you are planning a trip to Folly, I highly recommend this place!!
You can check it out at Fred P. Holland Reality!!






The dogs even LOVED the beach!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment